| ILOVEYOUZXC. |
|
Yours baby.
![]() DERICKTEO 15031996, fourteen! 060220100914, TAYPEIWEN's ♥ CanberraSec 2N1`10 Last Speech.
Last Kiss.
Friends Cherying Germaine Leanne Sheryl Weiting Xueqi Youru Others 1N3'09 ♥ Thanks.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
meheartstaypeiwenttm
26 March 2010
Hey baby , today u cold me ..i hate it manzxc , after clb .. i met you .. All the way u msg-ing sia .. was damn jealous. After dat , went sp at popular .. u saw gary and junjie, u jiu jitao pangseh me go with them , saw wat happen.. damn jealous also , den no mood liao. sorry for attituded you , am jux being childish, selfish and sensitive. After dat went xueqi house u also keep text. u ignored me, sibeis sad.. i drewed , tat sorry is me draw for you de.. D: Sigh , afterdat you use the blade cut urself, couldnt do anything. Only see u suffer, sibeis heart pain. Sigh , i suxs. knn, pcb -'- Forgive me luhs, I love the way you smile at me.. I love the way you say ILY too.. Although i tot dat u are fren-minded, but i also dont mind. maybe u tink dat ur fren is more important den me ? Or u already get use to ur single life ? Or even some other guy jio-ing ? Sigh , i Dontknow wat to do, am lost already. i rather u scold , beat or do wat ever u wan to me den keep cold-ing me. dont cold me liao luh , i dont tink its the end of our r/s luhs. Do u still love me ? .. Sigh, Baby .. i still love you as always. <3 mederickteofangjunlovestaypeiwenttm, Forgive me luhs and continue to text w me !! D: u ignore my msges.. D: Sigh, scold me watever u want bahs.. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i sucks. i am selfish rite ? am sorry manzxc , i get jealous and sensitive tooo easily liao. D; Fxck me life , -'- My loves is so full of you right now that it is bursting. I want to shout your name and tell everyone I know that you are officially mine. You’re the last thing on my mind at night. You fill every dream I have. You’re the very first thing I think of when I wake up … and you’ll never know it. I miss you when you’re gone. I miss you when you’re sitting so close to me and yet I can’t touch you. I miss you all the time. I miss not having you in my life, even when everyday you are. Just can’t stop missing you. And I wanna say that…. I Love You. Labels: forgiveme .. please ? |